Live world animation...

josedav

Sheep, cattle grazing, kangaroo, koala bear, various fowl, ambient natural sounds, animated pilots, ftx...next step - the twilight zone!  All  coming to your local cpu-What a wonderful world it can be... 10 years ago could we have imagined!!  ::)

sweet, i take it this means we will have animals and stuff roaming around our beautiful countryside, MAN O MAN, i can only dream of what FSXII will be like, and if orbx is still alive and kicking, what you guys will do to it, great time to be a simmer

We are working on sheep, horses, birds and other animals being animated in the first release coming soon. Also looking into Kangaroos and pickup trucks driving down dirt roads with dust trailing behind them. Just need some time to do the modeling and animation, but the theory has been tested and works fine without too much of a frame hit.

A1 Airplanes, A1 animals- I can see it all now as clouds of dust trail a truck chasing kangaroo from farm  fields- (Lone Ranger rides again?)  what a sight this gotta be at 2000 feet!  Then who knows, maybe a small plane could help turn em'out where dae don't belong...  ???  ::)

gday guys

been awhile since i have had time & a good computer for fs but now i have i can't wait for all your stuff to come out. what would be sweet would be cattle mustering in the outback, thats if you can work a way to get the cows to react to a choppers movement.

Jason

Archived