SAS - 737 - khqm - kclm Fairchild - Short Hop

Jethro VH-JET

I thought it was an A319 but was not sure because SAS don't have them in this livery, they only have the A319 in retro livery . They don't have any A320's but they do have A321's in the above livery.

They all have AIE engines.

A319 AIE

Posted Image

A321 AIE

Posted Image

@michael63 - Michael now you've got me thinking, originally for FS9 I had the IFDG version A319 SAS 319-132 with both (retro & new paint) the VC was the most amazing thing I had seen modeled in FS9 at the time the external model was also excellent. regos (D-AVXK retro, OY-KBO retro, OY-KBO new) and yes they did have IAE model

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Claus Vendelboe Holmberg, did some remodeling

This aircraft did not work in FSX so Claus made an FSX version (Final) using different model elements, it comes in Retro and New paints -

Regos (OY-KBO retro, LN-RKL new) Its not a true A319 in that it uses some A321 textures & cockpit to make it work in FSX.

Although the new version works well in FSX it does not have the same WOW factor that the Original FS9 Version had.

Cheers Jethro

Hi Jethro

Thanks for that update. I actually have the Airbus that Claus made, it comes with the great Copenhagen scenery he has made for FSX. The IFDG version for fs9 i did not know about.

I am looking forward to a good payware version of the Airbus "Boeing competitor"

Once again thanks for posting these pictures.

@michael63 - You're welcome

@Eric C - was a little high on approach wasn't I, nearly missed but I wanted to land long for a quick turn around and takeoff.

@moonman - "All looking Quite different now" - yes so much more immersive IMO - FS9 repetitive ground textures always ruined it for me, Hi altitude flights looked about as good as that last FS9 picture "Yuck!" We are now so used to seeing the beautiful and realistic sceneries FSX / ORBX we'll never go back to the FS9 world.

Cheers Jethro

Archived