Two observations regarding PeopleFlow

baldrick110

I landed at YSCH yesterday, was taxiing to the terminal and was so busy looking at all the detail that I accidentally went off the taxiway onto the grass. I actually felt embarrassed because there were people watching! That's how good it is. ^-^

Secondly, I sat and watched the baggage handlers for a while and they do actually treat the bags as roughly and carelessly as real baggage handlers - very realistic! ;D

I love the screenshot of the guys having a BBQ at W52.

Yah I love it too . I only wish there would be one extra gate with the baggage handlers at every ftx airport asign for our aircraft so you would park between them and it would look like they are taking care of your plane . I know it would be hard but I mean nothing like opening doprs or something just in the gate area carring some buggage . Happy flying Petr

I landed at YSCH yesterday, was taxiing to the terminal and was so busy looking at all the detail that I accidentally went off the taxiway onto the grass. I actually felt embarrassed because there were people watching! That's how good it is. ^-^

I know exactly what you mean. The other day I was taxing to parking at High River. And for a second I was really thinking to myself „Don’t make a mistake now, they are watching you!“ :D

Wolfgang

Archived