YPJT [Jandakot] patch 120 disappearance

Robair

Hi all, has anyone had this problem?

I have been successfully running YPJT with the patch 120 inclusion with people flow ever since it was released. I have just noticed that it is missing. I have done a re-install of the patch but although it says it has been successfully installed it does not appear. Following that I did a full reinstall of YPJT plus the patch but it made no difference. The latest library is installed also.

I am using the upgraded SP3 for Australia and most Orbx sceneries including all of the Australian airports that have been released with their patches. This problem does not affect any other airport.

I must have done something inadvertant but have reviewed everything I can think of [yes I have checked advanced animations but of course this is only about animatons].

I run REX but this was working with it for months.

The only added aircraft of recent is the PMDG JS4100 [which does have the relatively common flashing problem] plus Voice Commander and I can't recall whether this addition may have coincided with the disappearance or not.

Any ideas or assistance will be appreciated as it is a bit bare without the addition especially as I live in Perth WA and Jandakot is a very well known airport to me [and very accurately replicated].

Rob

Order FSS0055151

Hi Tim, yes that is the installation, the airport is fine its just that I can't activate the patch, people flow etc even though it says it has installed correctly.

Second thought - I did recently install the day/night switcher, might coincide with my problem??

Rob

It seems to be the whole patch thats missing, somehow not finding the right pathway I suspect so I wonder what has corrupted that.

Yes I did install the latest Orbxlibs. Just a puzzle, seems that no-one else has had this problem so it must be confined to my hardware. Might have to do complete clean install - it will take all weekend!!

Thanks for the interest anyway Tim.

Rob

Archived