"Bob" dl'd. How do I walk him around?

BOB technically is an aircraft (which doesn't fly), which can be selected from the FSX menu just like a normal plane. If your having problems, I'd reccomend running the installer again.

P.S. I'd find it very difficult to use BOB with a yoke-If you have a joystick-use it whenever you are using BOB

Well' seems "Bob" is present but he wants to run. My throttle can't find that happy medium for a leisurely stroll. Can't imagine a walk through downtown Concrete, Washington. "Bob" and my days together will be a bit of FSX history I spose.

Hey, thanks to all for your input.

"Pigeon"

thanks for the input John. Yes, started throttle progression very slowly, but to know avail. Am very disappointed to hear that Bob is a "woosy" re: hills. I am recovering from a spinal cord injury (Afghanistan related) so was counting on him and fireman carry to negotiate the hills.

Scott

John, same throttle settings.

Neck injury, and making progress. Left arm @ %100, Left leg @ %100, Right leg @ %90, Right arm @ %5. Makes flying a bit testy, ;D Will get there! 8) After retiring from the Corps, I thought I'd go back to the "mountains" to work as a PMC. Had an extraction go sour = triple cervical fracture.

Scott

Sounds a nasty injury Scott. Hope you are left handed.

I always have felt I was lucky getting back in one piece from Malaya in the early 50's. My wife wasn't quite so lucky having lost her childhood spending it in a Japanese prisoner of war camp all during WW2.

Still, its all over and done with now even though its obviously still raw for you. You seem to have been extremely unlucky. Let's hope you get some good luck soon. I'm sure that as time passes while never forgetting, you'll manage to settle down and have a good life.

As for Bob, I've remembered, there is an update somewhere for him. That might help although if you've only just got him that might be included in new downloads. I'm sorry, I've run out of ideas now except that a PM to the developer might bring forth some assistance?

John

Have you started BOB's "engines" before walking him ... ? ... confirmed I think with a little "let's go for a walk" message ... also turn engines off at the end (again with a little recorded message). Also, a yoke will work perfectly if you link your rudders (temporarily ... not to be used for flying of course!!) ...... yes BOB doesnt like slopes very much (how old is he exactly?!?!) ......... David

Archived