Images not coming in

JohnJJr

Hi guys

I love your website and all the beautiful scenery you offer. One small problem-- some of the images don't come up. I just get a square box with a red x with "posted image" in it. I'm using Internet explore 8 with windows xp, but I've seen the same thing on windows 7. Is there some something I forgot to check in the browser settings or is the problem with my dsl internet provider ? The pictures I do get to see are gorgeous though.Thanks for your help

I've tried to refresh and nothing changes. I've also tried firefox and somemore images come in but not all. I've also talked to my dsl provider and their saying because I've tried the different browsers that don't help, they think it's a problem with the website. :-[

I've taken a look around the different boards and for the most part member pics and signature images come in but not all of them. The worst though is in the preview and community shots forums. I might get some or all pics. This isn't consistant because on some posts I'd get most of the shots, on others I don't get any.

Ok, you have some sort of local issue going on there, it could be a plethora of issues here from firewall blocking wrong things to bad cache so start with logging out here, clearing your cache and temp files and log back in, see if that helps at all, if it does not, try disabling your firewall or check that our websites are 100% allowed in your settings.

Archived