Welcome to Snohomish - First S43 Harvey Field Impressions

AHH finally. This is my home :) literally live five minutes away and fly there every week! I can vouch for this one and say Orbx has this place down to every last detail, literally everything in exact placement.....except......you guys should add a little special surprise.......AI caravan with skydive activity maybe??! How cool would it be to have virtual skydive runs and skydivers every drop every twenty minutes just like real. Maybe a control panel option?

The pics are made with LOD 6.5. Usually i fly with 6.0 or 5.5 with more demanding aircraft. I have the different presets stored in FSX Go, it's just a mouse-click to launch suitable settings for a planned flight :) .

New vehicle tech is coming, we will see how it'll work with physix and moving objects. I am really looking forward to cars, trains and eventually balloons.

Hey Heiko, I really like your clouds in these shots. Any advice on settings in FSX I could make to get similar results? Is there a cloud coverage you like the most like 1/8, 2/8, etc.? Thanks a lot and looking forward to this release.

Thanks Gentlemen :)

Eric, i use maximum cloud coverage but minimum cloud draw distance (which is fine for GA flying and keeps performance up). And a couple of weather themes (FS9 weather themes actually :D).

edit: The cloud types are REX Cumulus 3 HD and Cirrus 21 (both installed with 1024 textures). The Sky theme is called 'Reality'.

Archived