United States of America is waiting

n6469j

Hello from New mexico USA,

Just purchased your wonderful product.

I'm also a real pilot and attended Oshkosh this year and had a chance to talk with the FSX developers from MIcrosoft, I told them that they should purchase you guys.

My question is do you have plans on doing regions in the USA and if so what regions and when will you release the product?

N6469J

Once remaining two Australian regions are finished the Pacific North West is our next project, with lots of ground work already in progress. The remainder of North America are certainly a good possibility, a decision on what happens after PNW will be made at a later date.

Thanks for your support and or course helping to promote our work to others, i can tell you we would love to set up a shop at Oshkosh let alone just go to Oshkosh.

Ok...ok. Seeing how I am kinda close! You can send ME to Oshkosh to represent FTX. It will be a very miserable trip but I'm prepared to sacrifice myself for the common good. I'll let you know how much the plane rental, food & 5 Star Hotel will be. I of course, will volunteer my time. I can have a "certain individual" from Vancouver tag along. I promise I'll keep him in line.  ;D

Archived