Very much enjoying the PNW series ... maybe because I've boated the coast of BC and Northern Washington for so many years and now flying the old haunts with your scenery is a real thrill. If you maintain a "to consider" list I'd suggest "Princess Louisa Inlet" due north of Pender Harbour BC. It is like flying into a volcano with towering mountains around it, a gorgeous waterfall and guarding the entrance is an old but still used church camp. There is strong tidal action to be aware of at the narrow entrance to the inlet where the church camp resides but that won't be a worry if your flying in. There is a government park with guest docks and a functioning "Teepee" building where you can light a fire and cook your just caught seafood. A very popular place for boaters and ...oh yes, you can't land there unless you've got floats! There is no road access.

Also, keep the West Coast of Vancouver Island in mind ... the desolate and endless white sand beaches and the never far off fog banks make for superb and challenging flying visits. I'll quit now ... I'm beginning to sound like the BC Chamber of Commerce!

Congrats on your great work.