alan2

I noticed my post count last week and thought I would like to something especially for the 5000th post. It would have to be a screenshot and so I thought I'll just go through my old hanger and fly something that I used to fly and like.

The old Fury , took off from Orcas and headed to the mountains to take some shots Flying over the city areas my computer threw up a OOM !!! ..thats fsx for ya !! doesnt often happen , just fsx letting you know who the boss is !

So, some shots prior to the OOM and a good excuse to do a different shoot using that Howard 500 at Canberra. If only someone could build one of these for fsx ground up.Awesome machine....

5000 posts ...wahoo ( I better get a life !!).... :P

Fury

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Howard 500

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So then Alan2 - Congrats Matey - looking forward to the next 10000 from Your side now - and a great selection of pictures by the way to reach above the "5000-postings-mark" here - All great shots there just above!

Now ... go on and get a life :P... - don´t forget to come back here again though afterwards ;):) !

Thanks guys :) Hi Amentiba , The Fury comes with the Hawker Heroes dvd .It has the Fury , Typhoon (prop) and Hurricane . Unfortunatly the Hurricane and Typhoon are poor quality and you would not want to fly them . On the other hand the Fury is alright , but works it works out to be an expensive package for just one aircraft.

Super shots, super count, Alan. Congratulations on both - and on surviving your penchant for ancient aerial machines. We joined the forum five months apart in 2008, yet you've more than doubled my own post count. Gotta pull my sox up!

...and since then Pete you have developed a definite style with your screenshots. Your a man of few words and I'm an old chatterbox therefore twice as many post counts. Its not a race Pete but Im glad Im winning !!!!...lol. Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived