What a difference the weather makes...!

Guest J van E

Here are some shots I made yesterday and today (as usual from within the VC...! ;) ): the sunny ones are from a flight to Diamond Point, the grey ones are from a flight to Fall City (maybe I should have stayed home with that weather...). It's all PNW but it seems to be two different worlds.

BTW I really LOOOOOOOOOOVE to fly low over that waterfall near Fall City, with that building at your right! Awesome! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fantastic!

Can you share some of your Shade and ENB stuff here? Snippet of your INI perhaps. I love what you've done here.

C.

Still using the same settings as I posted here: #9 ;) I will stick with those settings for quite some time, I think. That Cold blue REX sky together with ENB gives a (imho) nice blooming horizon. I like that personally, although some may find it a bit too much. The only thing I'd like to fix is the white clouds you sometimes see at the horizon during foggy weather... You don't see it on the screenshots I posted, but every now and then I could see white clouds at the horizon right through that thick fog: that just ain't right.

Archived