Northern Falcon...

amentiba

Hi all,

For the little history, i know this plane addon since FS2002 and it was (and still is) a great freeware addon. Now available for FSX here, if any case you wish to try it... http://aquitaine.sim...id=39&Itemid=85

Due to its FS2002 parently, it's not as fine as should be any FSX addon, but as the original file was pretty, i don't care ;)

So, here's a little IFR flight from Billings to Calgary with the Dassault Falcon 50. A 70's feeling...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Reproducing this flight will oblige you to pass over the FTX NA CRM/NRM limits with FSX, since i'm flying over FTX sceneries, i've forgotten the old textures and see it again, just before cruising for the Calgary's ILS, was something special (and ugly...). But it is just a little part of the flight (not puttted here on the screens) so... ;)

Thanks for your comments :)

Yes this plane has got some good visual features : VIP welcome, Ground Power Unit, reactor protections... Old one in 3D (FS2002) but once you're flying, it's a very good jet, just have a look at the readme and checks, the payload and speeds are exact and correct.

The one presented here is a beta before 1.1 release, the link i gave a little up is for the 1.0.

The 1.1 will feature more functions (some details like "no somoking light" or "fasten seatbelt") and more repaints. Some bugs will be cancelled...

Very nice pictures. :)

Where can I download 1.1 beta?

ehhhmmm... You can't... was just an offer by one of the team that has reworked this plane (author Yannick Lavigne for FS2002 and FS2004 conversion), i've accepted to test this beta and i'm proud to have been choosen, so you can understand that i can only share pictures, really sorry for that but it's imporant to me to respect the will of the developpers ;)

But i will aware you when v 1.1 will be available :)

Ou La La............. Very nice set of shots there amentiba, I think I'll give that plane a look over as well

Is this SHADE enhanced, could it be the (mellow yellow) preset, the colors look really vibrant.

Cheers Jethro

He he... No Shade... ENB activated + edit in photo filter, light yellow mask + contrast + light + ambient... :)

Archived