Olympic Penn. and Shade (No ENB) *13 pics*

Valcor

Here are some shots of Shade with no ENB in the Olympic Peninsula area of PNW. Until I tweak my ENB settings, I find it can make the daylight hours seem unnaturally dark when combined with Shade. So for now, I find certain Shade settings, like this one (Endless Summer), do not even need the ENB mod.

With ENB disabled, I can keep very realistic looking terrain shading through dusk into darkness. I will say with ENB on it can make for more dramatic shots than these, but for now, no ENB seems the best for realism. I'll try Heiko's ENB tweaked for Shade tomorrow and see how it goes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are some shots of Shade with no ENB in the Olympic Peninsula area of PNW. Until I tweak my ENB settings, I find it can make the daylight hours seem unnaturally dark when combined with Shade. So for now, I find certain Shade settings, like this one (Endless Summer), do not even need the ENB mod.

With ENB disabled, I can keep very realistic looking terrain shading through dusk into darkness. I will say with ENB on it can make for more dramatic shots than these, but for now, no ENB seems the best for realism. I'll try Heiko's ENB tweaked for Shade tomorrow and see how it goes.

Hello, I am so wondering how do you get shadows on mountains ? are those ground scenery shadow ? or something you get from shade mode ? Cheers

Archived