Thank you ORBX and Russ White

Rob Abernathy

Thanks Rob, much appreciated, glad your enjoying it.

It seems the objects are being lit differently to the ground terrain in that shot, this can happen if you change time of day (around dawn or dusk) in the FSX menu and on a slower PC it can take a few minutes for the ground textures to update to the correct light colour.

Russ.

Thanks Rob, much appreciated, glad your enjoying it.

It seems the objects are being lit differently to the ground terrain in that shot, this can happen if you change time of day (around dawn or dusk) in the FSX menu and on a slower PC it can take a few minutes for the ground textures to update to the correct light colour.

Russ.

I'll take a look at it again Russ. I have a saved flight at the same time. My PC may be a little slower than most but I'm getting around 15 fps (smooth flying) with all sliders right except autogen at normal and scenery complexity at very dense. I sat at the end of the runway and marveled at the swaying grass and overall ambiance of this place. I was just up at Diamond Point airport last week after a trip to Victoria, BC and you've captured the area wonderfully. I've been to Snoqualmie Falls several times as well. Great job, looking forward to your next project. :-)

Archived