PNW Error 1024 install problems

PaulS

I've searched for this, and there are loads of posts, with loads of solutions, hope I can add one more query:

I backed up PNW onto an external HDD using Acronis. Suspect that has corrupted a file or 2.

Testing the setup files in the zip, using 7zip, No.s 4 & 6 show as problematic. I've downloaded both, again, but no luck. I've tried redownloading the whole lot - twice - taking 6 hours - no luck. I've reset my router and emptied my cache with ctrl-F5 and with CCleaner and rebooted my PC and I'm kinda frustrated now.

Any help much appreciated. I unzip fine (using 7zip, not built in) and the install pack unwraps ok, I get the error about 75% through the install.

Thanks.

PNW Order Number: 53395

Just to be clear, I should install the update & lib files BEFORE I get PNW installed? Sounds odd, but if that's what you are saying, I'll try.

To be clear: this is a new install, I've reformatted my FSX drive (all to get the NGX working! - it works!) so I've only got KORS installed at present.

Thanks.

Thanks Wolter.

I can't install the PNW addon. That is my problem. I don't think I was clear in my 1st post.

I try to install, and I can unzip with 7zip ok, then I run the installer and I get through the unwrap, and then part way through the install it gives me a #1024 error. I can try ignore it, but then there are 100s of more errors.

Hope that I'm clearer now. How to get PNW installed, is the issue - I had it installed once before, no problem, but now this error keeps coming up.

Thanks.

Archived