No KHQM on SELECT AIRPORT list?

Timmy74

Hi Guys,

Last night i installed my DVD copy of PNW (First having FTX central set to default). After installing I downloaded the two "Freeware" PNW airports US 2S1 and US KHQM (Having FTX central set to North America) . After that I then downloaded the PNW 004 patch (FTX Central was set to North America) and then finally downloaded the new Orbx-FTX Libs.

Before starting FSX i select North America in FTX Central because i want to fly around PNW... When i go to "Select Airport" in FSX there is no listing for Bowerman? There is a listing for both of the Vashon Muni airstrips....

When i go to my FSX "Settings" and look at "Scenery Library" US KHQM is there.... It is all there when i fly around too. I just can not start a flight at Bowerman? I have to select an airport close by and fly to it.

I have also noticed that i do not have a PDF on KHQM but do have the control panel for it in FTX Central.....?

Am I missing something?

Thanks for any insight.

Timmy....

Hi Tim,

Thanks for that. It works by doing your recomendation. How would one go about removing such a filter so that Bowerman appears in the Airport List like all the other airports?

Also, I am a little confused because I did get a PDF "User Guide" for 2S1 Vashon Muni but not one for Bowerman? But you are saying that there should not be one?

Kind Regards.

Timmy....

Archived