Contrast in sim

marshkop

Just a simple q. I know I read somewhere about adjusting contrast and gamma within fsx, but that was 3yrs ago, anyone got any ideas? ???

I think this task is something you would accomplish within your graphics card's control panel. Another related addon that is good for changing the colours and feel of FSX is the enb bloom mod which you can learn about here:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/16948-hdremb-series-for-fsxfs9-explained-post-includes-download-manual/

Sorry you misunderstood me. I know about the ENB mod and Bojotes shaders, and I know that I can change all that stuff in my CCC. I'm just curious if it could be done in sim. You see with an nvidea card you can manupulate color saturation, but not an AMD card. This question is for the ones that realy manipulate files for fsx. I know the forum member Gizmo is doing something with this.

You see with an nvidea card you can manupulate color saturation, but not an AMD card. This question is for the ones that realy manipulate files for fsx. I know the forum member Gizmo is doing something with this.

Not sure what you mean about being able to adjust saturation with nV and not AMD... you can't adjust it in game with either, but you have 'Digital Vibrance' in the nV Control Panel, and 'Saturation' with AMD under 'My VGA Displays' > 'Display Colour' in the CCC.

Gizmo's 'Shade' will allow adjustment of the terrain lighting... Light/Shadow and hue values.

Sorry I guess I'm a little confusing. I want to do all that (exept the color part) in the sim. I forgot what nv called the satuation thing ' digital vibrance '. Anyways, I dont want all my screens set the same thats why I would like to adjust it in sim. (but only the contrast and gamma).

Archived