Anxious on the Airside

Frank .A

I've finally found out how to post screenshots on the forum. All I had to do was resize them...Silly me. This is the story about BOB, the avid planespotter who's never got his picture accepted on Airliners.net, but today, at Murray Island, he will.

On BOB's radar app on his Iphone, the readings say that a Gippsland Airvan is on Approach, Rwy 32.

Posted Image

BOB starts to get anxious, thinking the Gippsland's landing gear will knock him out when the Gippsland is about to touch down.

The Gippsland touches down, without knocking out BOB, and taxies to the apron while BOB takes an other piccy.

Posted Image

The Gippsland shuts down, and BOB takes a picture of the rear of the plane, certain that this picture WON'T be rejected on Airliners.net.

Posted Image

Thanks for viewing!

Frank .A

No worries Frank, First open your shot with paint then go up to the top left hand corner there is a blue box. click on to this it will open a drop down like this.

Posted Image

Then go across and choose save as jpg picture to resize your shot open with paint again go to resize and choose the size you want then save i hope this helps.

cheers

Iain

I know Frank, it's the most unintuitive thing I've ever come across! OK, but it's very easy once you know how. You are almost there, so... go to the Ozx hosting site as described by Iain, then at the place where you normally copy the code, this is the important bit.... copy all the code EXCEPT THE BRACKETS ie. simply copy the code inside of the brackets, you do not want to copy this on either side of the code...

Then click on the square icon, above where you type your message, which is just below and to the left of the smiley icon, it will come up saying IMAGE, when clicked you will get a box asking for the url, simply paste in the code and then click OK, simples....

Nice one guys and thank you Iain for helping and explaining... you're such a true gent!

Can see the shots now, and all looking good..

Bring on some more soon :)

Thanks. Like everybody, I like when I get positive comments on my first piccies. They'll look better once I overclock my CPU and upgrade my video card.

Frank .A

Archived