5 from Around Argyle Diamond Mine/WA and 1 more

moonman

Hello Everyone!

This is my first screenshot-post/topic above nr. 2000

Had not been flightsimming for various reasons recently.

But back on track again now and besides that I think that more than 2000 posts here in the forums are a nice reason to upload some screenshots again!

I was therefore browsing through some older screenshots of mine, which I never used here at the forums …

I then decided to come up with a small series of 6 screenshots, which I already took back in autumn/winter 2010-2011 and with my old PC – sorry for the therefore not overwhelmingly crisp graphics…

The first shots were all captured around Argyle Diamond Mine in Western Australia ... just noted, that I did not even have REX installed back then ...

but within thiese screenies I was more focusing on the, in some way and somehow “dark” looking industrial architecture there anyways, while pressing the “v-key”. And for some reasons I was reminded about movies such as "Mad Max" for some short moments while flying around this particular area …– and I am quite certain that this was very much due to the overall appearance and shape of these buildings ... sorry, can´t explain it better ...

And then there is one of the very, very last screenshots I took while using my old PC – REX was already onboard, generating some “nice weathers” … and well: The thunderstorm was quite a strong one!

... hmmm: I don´t know why, but I am ironically becoming a little sentimental now when looking at and comparing these “older” screenshots … ??? but: Very happy with my current PC and the flightsimming experience with it anyways :) , so:

Everyone, please enjoy,

Christoph

at Argyle Diamond Mine:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and: Somewhere within the NRM regions ...

Posted Image

Thank You all very, very much for Your kind comments and replies!

Great You enjoyed this small set of pictures here!

Cheers, Christoph

and:

Its good to be back moonman. Are you using sky freeware by Pablo Diaz?that looks amazing! 8)

Hello Bayu Swadeshi!

That´s correct - i really like this sky-freeware!

A real great one!

Cheers,

Christoph

Archived