A little question about "Bowerman Airport KHQM" and the patch PNW.004...

Hello,

In first, a great thank's for your last addon "Bowerman Airport KHQM", once again an incredible work, congratulation !!!

There's few minutes I downloaded your last creation "Bowerman Airport KHQM" and before to launch my FSX I would like to know one thing, I already installed the patch PNW.004 for my other addons :

NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest.

NA 7S3 Stark's Twin Oaks.

NA KCMW Cushman Meadows.

NA 3W5 Concrete Municipal Airport

NA 1S2 Darrington Municipal Airport.

NA 2WA1 Diamond Point.

+

The patch PNW.004

The libraries: FTXORBXLIBS_110614

And please can you explain me if I must reinstall one more time the patch PNW.004 after I have installed "Bowerman Airport KHQM".

Please can help me ?

Best regards, Olivier.

Hello Wolter,

A great thank' also for your explanations, I have juste a little question about this awesome addon: Why there's no manual or document like all your other addons ?

I ask this question because I'm a big fan of the manuals, books et other and with the documentation of the ORBX products by exemple it's more easy to see the part of county that you have changed et modified because you publish with all your addons and documents some aerial photos and maybe some precious informations...

Best regards, Olivier.

Hi Olivier,

We never include manuals with freeware, its actually a bit of work to create, and everybody is so busy always, so developer spare time is very very precious, personally I devoted a month into this working non-stop creating models and scenery, the last thing I want to do is write about it :)

It is for you to research, explore and discover, so set forth adventurer!!

Cheers

Tim

Hello,

Yes indeed created one addon like "Bowerman Airport KHQM" is a big work, since I installed KHQM I spend all my time to discovered of this awesome and beautiful creation.

I'm very sorry about my question because I've forget that KHQM is a freeware, one thing I'm sure about your products freeware and payware it's that you have able to creating the most beautiful scenery for FSX.

Once again a great thank's for the incredible KHQM and I wish you a good day; best regards.

Olivier.

Archived