Airlines included in FTX AU Traffic 3.20

Hi Graham,

would I be right in assuming that the list of airline parking codes at the end of the manual for v 3.20 is a definitive list of the airlines and freight carriers included in the package? I want to marry this up to my existing WOAI installations and want to be sure which WOAI packages to delete.

Thanks for a great package!

Jack

All the Airlines included in that list are covered within the Traffic pack but only for flights in Australia and New Zealand. For the Australian and New Zealand carriers, all flights are included worldwide but for the International carriers, only those flights coming into and out of Australia and New Zealand are included.

If you are flying within Australia and/or New Zealand, then the FTX AI traffic pack will provide full coverage for Commercial and private flights and no other files are required. However, if you are flying outside Australian and New Zealand air space, you would be better off deselecting the FTX International Traffic in the Control Panel and using your WOAI packages for the International carriers.

Archived