Burry texture

romoni

Hello!

Before I make more mistakes I would like to ask if this problem find some solution. I haven't any problems with ORBX scenery before. A problems started yesterday as I inslalled Vancouver+. I found that I got very poor FPS so I desided to uninstall it. Then I go and bought 2WA1 scenery, installed it and after that NA PNW.004 patch, too. Then I made a test flight. On the airport - KORS or 2WA1 - everythings seems to be OK but as I fly a few miles away from these airport the landscape is very blurry. Last I re-run the latest Orbx Libraries.

An other problem. In my opinion my Scenery library can be meshed up or about what You say - look at pictures. From FTX Central region is checked North America but...

regards

Rolf

PS.

Some reason I can't use ImageShack on this community so no picture.

Hi romoni try putting Ants scenery below ftx & OZx on top you can set that in the FTX control panel under tools scenery library insertion points."Don't forget to save" The blurriness is more likely to be settings in fsx.cfg or hardware.You can pause flight sim till the scenery catches up or try tweaking your config file.

When you did install Vancouver+, did you make sure that FTXCentral was set to "default fsX", if not than this is probably the cause of your troubles.

it can't be repeated enough apparently,

When installing "Third Party Software" ALWAYS turn FTXCentral to "default fsX" BEFORE installing the software, it can cause unrepairable damage to your fsX-FTX install

what I would try is:

1. switch FTXCentral to "default fsX"

2. check if the Vancouver+ scenery appears correctly

3. switch FTXCentral to "NA" and check again

Also not unimportant after such installs is to "defrag" the fsX install !

Good luck

Hi!

Pjac58 - I did as You said and it's help a little bit. Thanks for Yours help. After that I did few setup in FTX Central but I have a little problem still left but no blurry texture anymore. The problem is no smoothly picture as I fly but mayby I can solve it a some way.

Wolter - thank You, too. Yes - I know the install procedure and as I said I uninstalled Vancouver+ after my short test. I use O&O Defrag.

Archived