A hint of things to come in FS11?

maxter

Just looking over in the MS Trainsim pages and I came across the following details...

http://tsinsider.com/Articles/AboutTS2/Characters.aspx

Seeing that Trainsim has been created on the MSFS FSX platform, I wonder if such details will be carried over to the Flight sim franchise...  Imagine the depth of the simulation of airside...  It would be awesome.

Cheers,

:D FSX is so far ahead of the pc hardware of most people-(why do you think there is still so much FS-2004 add-on aircraft and scenery) that to even talk of FS11 is silly at best. Only now and next year with the multi-core pc becoming mainstream will we see FSX become the mainstream flight sim. If FS11 incorperates more frame-rate friendly  hardware requirements and a more flexibility will I get interested. I do have FSX. FS11-maybe in 2011

...that to even talk of FS11 is silly at best. Only now and next year with the multi-core pc becoming mainstream will we see FSX become the mainstream flight sim.

Excuse my silliness, but I am of the opinion that FSX has not only the capability of being THE mainstream Flight Simulator right now...  but is in fact THE mainstream Flight Simulator of the moment.  I see more copies of FS2004 on store shelves than FSX ATM and this will only be more the case going forward.

...and anyhow, when has it ever been silly to talk about possible new features of a future version of a flight simulator on a web site and forum entitled "General Discussion" that is dedicated to the hobby of Flight Simming  ???  Sheesh  ::)

Archived