YMML ?

wombat

Hi Guys

I have the original YMML purchased on 14/8/2008 and now I have YMML v2 downloaded from FSS.

New install on new system, do I need to install both ?

So far new install of most stuff is going slow but I'm getting there, and I am very pleased with my new system, and the ORBX scenery, without ORBX I would not have got my new system, thanks guys

Why does my time of post say 0453 when its 1455 here in WA?

thanks guys, another problem, installing YSCH Coffs Harbour and then the FTXAUYSCH150_PATCH.zip then the Libs 110614 and I get this error when I startup FSX

SCENERY.CFG file error. Local Scenery directory (OZx\OZx_AUS\ SCENERY) in scenery Area.138 not found. Click to continue

I have not installed any OZx scenery on this new system, will be doing that later, will that then stop this error?

If someone reads this thread, can you please post a short reply note at the end so that I can test that my notifications for followed topics is working. Over the past few days, since the new forums went up I have not been receiving notifications, even though I have things properly ticked on.

Jay has been trying to help but it is still not working as evidenced by this particular thread which I did not receive a notification on and should have.

Archived