My nine eurobucks special.

twinpete

in the spirit of Iain Emms earlier post i would like to add some shots i just made with the quest kodiak, also from the lionheart sale on FSS... i LOVE sales! and i think the screenshots speak for themselves... not edited!

around KMYL:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

landing at 3U2:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

uuuuuuh. floats? yeah! amphibian version included. and each come with different interiors (cargo, ambulance, passenger, with/without cargobelly). huge pack. but i don't get paid for advertising! hehe.

or did i totally fail and floots is some fancy pilotslang? :lol:

Guest Dontay

Very nice Pete! I don't pull the Kodiak out of the hanger very often but when I do I'm like "Oh yeah...this is a nice little plane!"

uuuuuuh. floats? yeah! amphibian version included. and each come with different interiors (cargo, ambulance, passenger, with/without cargobelly). huge pack. but i don't get paid for advertising! hehe.

or did i totally fail and floots is some fancy pilotslang? :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yea, you will just have to excuse my spelling, I often speak without thinking and then write with an accent, ;)

cheers Phil.

I may sound like a broken record here, but the Kodiak is a beautiful model and the panel is pretty good, but the flight model sure needs some love! Like Dontay, I rarely pull this bird out either.

I do however love the shots!! it is a very photogenic bird for sure!

thankyou :D

hmm. it does feel pretty "itchy" which my setup. reacting to stick movement like a jetfighter. when you carefully handle it, it feels ok. you gotta be really gentle with the throttle but it seems thats a real life thing with the big powered engine.

i have to dive into it a little more to see how good the STOL capabilities really are and how realistic i can make her land on those tiny grassstrips.

blue skies! :)

Archived