More Carenado T210M

Guest Dontay

Guest Dontay

I'm very impressed with the Carenado T210. The night lighting is well done, the aircraft looks great inside and out, and the ability to add the Reality XP GPS shows that Carenado is listening to the consumers. This is NOT just another Carenado GA.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Dontay

Also Dontay- can you please tell me where these shots were taken?

Sure Aiden, it's N. Bend (KOTH) It's down near the Southwest end of the PNW coverage area. Shhhh...don't tell anyone! Not many people know about this hidden gem. There is not a lot of air traffic around here and I prefer it stays that way. :P

Dontay... Dontay... Dontay... I was expecting at least ONE vc shot! How will I decide if I take the plunge or not? B)

My bad! Posted Image

As requested Herc. Shots of the VC.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just in case you were curious, this shot is with the ENB turned off.

Posted Image

Guest Dontay

Looks like a dandy plane. How are the frames?

Cheers

jja

The frames are fine JJ! Looking at your specs, you shouldn't see any difference from other Carenado aircraft.

Guest Dontay

Merci mon ami.

Il n'ya pas du qoui! Not sure about the spelling there. I can barely spell in English, let alone Francais. :P

Guest Dontay

Thanks Dontay - another Q, how did you get those gorgeous views?

Thanks Aidan! I use EZCA. It's a great add-on.

Great and super stunning shots - offering a fantastic view at the new 210 and the views and perspectives, the light and scenery... it´s all put together here in a most wondreful way Dontay - SUPER!

Hey, nice pics Dontay. Bu whenever I see this plane I can't help thinking it's had it's legs cut off :lol:

Howard - you have to admit that shot #3 is just awesome! "If it looks right it IS right". Which is a version of a quote by Louis Armstrong - "If it sounds good then it is good!".

Cheers

jja

Yeah this is one of Carenado's better releases. The flight dynamics are getting better, the gauges are getting 'cleaner' and more legible. If this is a measuring stick, I am really looking foward to the Skymaster.

CHeers

TJ

Archived