New plane!

olafg

I also purchased the aircraft and felt compared to say the C182RG and the recent Baron it didn't quite stand up to their polished look. Also, just a small gripe but normally where a variable prop is involved they have modeled this very well on the aircraft. They seem to have missed this with the C210, even though it has a pitch leaver.

Don't know if any of you have the RealityXP gauges, they provide a nice utility to install them in the aircraft (if you have the gauges installed - I have both 430 and 530). It installed the 430 OK but not the 530 correctly - must be a bug as it works if I use the pull down option to view the gauge.

Carenado didn't appear to include much in the way of a POH for this aircraft - not that I could find.

I'm surprised, as Carenado normally produce very polished products and I feel a little disappointed with this one.

Regards, Paul

Just an update on my earlier post. Found the manuals. Different location to other Carenado aircraft but of a standard I was expecting from this aircraft. Also a service pack has been released to support the G530. All working now.

Archived