MAAM Sim B-25 Updated to v.7 for FSX

Old Archie

MAAM-SIM North American B-25 Mitchell 'Briefing Time' for FSX. Add-on aircraft package for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Version 7

The Download Version of the award winning MAAM B-25J Mitchell, 'Briefing Time', version 7 includes many new features:

COMPLETE AUTOMATIC INSTALLER FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR X

INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL COCKPIT CONTROLS

REMOVABLE YOKES

ENGINE DAMAGE OPTION

EMERGENCY FUEL SHUT-OFF VALVE CONTROLS

40 INSTALLED REPAINTS

EXTENSIVE FSX CAMERA DEFINITIONS (3D VIEWS)

ANIMATED PILOTS

WIDE-SCREEN 2D PANEL OPTION

See: http://www.maam.org/flightsim/PACKAGES/BT.htm for all the details and features about this aircraft package.

While this FSX aircraft package is a "port-over", meaning it was originally designed for FS2004, it has been extensively modified and optimized for FSX. When our first 'Briefing Timer' model was introduced for FS2002, nearly ten years ago, it set the bar for extreme realism in vintage aircraft for MSFS. We are pleased to say that 'Briefing Time' operates, looks, and flies beautifully in FSX and we are confident you will enjoy and appreciate this latest iteration.

THE DOWNLOAD DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MANUALS AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS FOUND ON THE CD. HOWEVER, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM ALL FROM OUR MAAM-SIM FREE STUFF PAGE.

I just got her, and she is a real beauty in FSX, and all Jankees' repaints work fine. If you like them old and noisy, go get her. About $28 AUD ($30 US) ;)

My link

Posted Image

Thanks Dale. I like ém old and noisy .I wish it could be bit smelly too !

There's a bad joke there mate, but I just can't bring myself to say it...... ;)

Archived