Epic

Guest Muaddib

Guest Muaddib

Flys like a dream. Nice VC, nice camera angles, and lots of colors to chose from. I have found no faults so far..

It handles very nicely, very smooth, very fast; a couple of little bugs that Lionheart already is aware of and I'm confident he will sort out! The panels are first-rate, and I'm finding it a friendly way to start learning Garmin stuff! I just hope for some Aussie repaints; I saw an RAAF fictional paint that will soon be available (SOH), in addition to a large choice of free repaints already! I think it's good value. Did a test flight from Tooradin to Mt Hotham -  did I mention fast!?  8)

Well there, I think I like this one!

It looks like a cross between a Mooney and a Cheyenne ;D  ...glass panels as well.

What's it like to fly??? If this flies half as good as it looks I can foresee a many new schemes coming soon...

Thanks for posting.

Butch

Guest Muaddib

Here is a writeup from AvSim..

Epic LT/Dynasty Released By Lionheart Creations

Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 20:26

New from the studios of Lionheart Creations comes another rare exotic, the Epic LT / Dynasty. This is an actual 'new' aircraft produced in the United States, an advanced design that features a complete Carbon Fiber airframe and the high performance version of the PT6, the radical PT6-67A. This 6 passenger executive turboprop can carry people at over 350 knots GS at altitudes of up to 21,000 feet.

This flight simulation model package comes with 9 different aircraft registries with variations of interiors, animated pilots, full detail and animated VC and cabin, which also sports a brilliant 'soft lit' interior for great night flights. Also featured is a new Garmin G900X glass panel instrument system with ultra friendly management for beginners of the Garmin panel systems. The Garmin system features a complete PFD and MFD with 'Direct-To' capabilities.

To top off the list, this complete, new package also comes in full FSX with the dual FSX created model sets, new FSX technology textures/materials that feature bloom, reflection qualities, new soft glare and countless other new material capabilities. All textures in the FSX installer are full DDS format for flights in DirectX-10. This means, you get two installers in one, for both FS2004 and FSX.

For those that eye Ferraris and Lamborghini's, for those that love the fast lane, for those that like to own something new that no one else has yet, then maybe the Epic LT is for you. For more information, go to the Lionheart Creations website.

Archived