1,000 aircraft. A record for FS?

gibo

I put this formation together and rendered the video with FS Recorder (Experimental) for FSX. There are 1,008 aircraft in the flyover, 20 on the deck and a dozen warships below. The aircraft is the a2a Corsair. The music is from the era. The fps a t the worse in the sim was around 2, but the rendering fixes that. During the continual flypast of 21 formations of 48 aircraft each, there are video backgrounds to portray the pilots's thoughts reflecting on the previous 4 years.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h_dIiMLxgM

Cheers,

gibo

I think that is one of the best videos I have seen!!! and I love 40's jazz even if I was borne 10 or so years later :blink:

I also love Jethro Tull, Vivaldi and Wagner :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Dan

Thankyou. Your taste of music sounds like mine too!

A note about the video. I looked into the history of the flypast and 450 Carrier aircraft followed by Army Airforce including B29s. I tried to get a mix of Carrier aircraft including a Grumman Avenger and Helldiver but I had already purchased a few things lately so maybe another video later. MAAM have got an Avenger but carried over from FS9 and Vertigo have what looks kike a good aircraft made for FSX coming soon. A mix of aircraft would have been better. I will do more reasearch nect time and try an authentic flypast.

Cheers,

gibo

Archived