First time at Hervey Bay

rockliffe

Just got myself Hervey Bay in the sale, off the back of JV's recommendation. I wanted an airport big enough to bring in the 737 between Cairns and Brisbane. Wow, what a great area. Flew in from Brisbane in the iFLY and then hooked up in a mates's old Robinson and took it for a spin. Not sure why, but my mate said I was a nutter!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just curious, what part of the FMC is giving you trouble, or the whole thing?

The whole thing Tom!! :blink: The problem is, is that I have a dreadful short term memory! There are pages and pages in the manual on the FMC. I'm sure it's a lot simpler than it looks. I'm wondring if I could be looking elsewhere for some kind of easier instructions.

The whole thing Tom!! :blink: The problem is, is that I have a dreadful short term memory! There are pages and pages in the manual on the FMC. I'm sure it's a lot simpler than it looks. I'm wondring if I could be looking elsewhere for some kind of easier instructions.

It seems very hard from the start, but in reality it is easy enough once you get through the first barrier.

I wish there was a simple tutorial to post or send to you , but I don't know of anything except the manuals packaged with the aircraft.

I do have some of the Level-D 767 tutorials here if you want them, that's the one I learned from.

Let me know bout that, or we could try a quick lesson via msn or something if you want.

It seems very hard from the start, but in reality it is easy enough once you get through the first barrier.

I wish there was a simple tutorial to post or send to you , but I don't know of anything except the manuals packaged with the aircraft.

I do have some of the Level-D 767 tutorials here if you want them, that's the one I learned from.

Let me know bout that, or we could try a quick lesson via msn or something if you want.

Hi Tom, thnaks for the kind offer of help. I have a Wilco manual so I will try and get my head around the FMC using that one as it seems a lot more logically written and laidout. Thanks again...

Archived