YBCS install error

Ryanm

G'Day all

I'm having some trouble installing Cairns. During the "verifying installer" check, I get an error which says "Integrity installer check failed".

The interesting thing is that I purchased and installed several Orbx products yesterday and this is the only one that has failed.... I will re-download the installer if I must but it took several hours to download (I was only getting about 63kbps download for this one on ADSL 2!!)

I searched the forums for an answer but the search function wouldn’t accept what I was searching for..

Thanks!

Hi Ryan,

If you have any Antivirus or security software running try temp disabling it, and re-running the installer,

Failing that you may have a damaged download, if you do re-download again make sure you remove the damaged installer first from your download folder

Please raise a support ticket at place of purchase i.e TheFlightSimstore regarding the DL speed, as we have no control over servers here at ORBX

If you have a failed download always completely remove it before trying again, otherwise it will just keep happening

To quote Jaykae's advice:

1) Delete what you downloaded already

2) Download a free download manager like www.flashget.com

3) Clear your cache of your browser

4) Delete the temp files of your computer

5) Reboot your computer

6) Reboot your modem

7) Redownload using Flashget

Cheers

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived