Montana

HercFan

I had a first little love affair with the south east corner of the NRM coverage area recently. So I had to go back... And decided to make Glacier Park International my ''home'' airport for awhile. I will probably line up a few suggested flight around there shortly, but a few teasers below. So much possibilities in that area.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Dontay

Nice! If you have the time, I would love to see a tour and write up of this area like you started to do down in Southern OR! :)

Merci mes amis!

Dontay, I indeed plan to do something (not sure of the format yet) in the upcoming weeks/months for suggested flights. Way... way back in the FS9 glory days, I had posted what I dare say were popular, VFR flying guides for several locations. I probably won't go as far as I did back then, but something that might look like what I did for the southern PNW fields. That project sort of went on hold because I did not plan it well and was not properly structured. Being back in FSX intensive mode, it should keep me busy.

Jon, the plane is the Aerosoft Katana 4X. A great aircraft. A few bugs to be ironed out (and they should be soon), but already setting high standards. For me, it as the ''maintenance'' side that I always dream of, ever since installing FS for the first time, in 1990.

What's your airfield of departure?

That would be Glacier Park International. In real world, it's KGPI but in FSX, it's listed as KFCA.

Can't go wrong. Many possible choices of flight from there, and right next to the Glacier National Park.

Archived