Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

all of the screenshots Ive posted over the past several months have been from these skies.

I use user defined weather mostly with 30 or 40 mile visibility. The skies were designed with

FEX clouds but REX works too. I dont use the lighting mod.

download the skies here: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1737-sightseer-skies-complete-2-and-3/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

all of the screenshots Ive posted over the past several months have been from these skies.

I use user defined weather mostly with 30 or 40 mile visibility. The skies were designed with

download the skies here: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1737-sightseer-skies-complete-2-and-3/

Super Pic's

Very nice indeed, Sir. Unfortunately for me, I don't have FSX Acceleration, and I've just spent heaps of money obtaining REX, which, would be silly not too use, now that I have it.

As a freeware programme, it is certainly up there with the best, the screenshots do credit to your hard work.

Cheerz. Transport Steve.

Presumably your refering to the enb/hdr thing when talking about the lighting mod. What you have is very nice but put into my sim it would alter due to the enb mod . A constant battle for me when looking for a sky I like , but the enb is more important to me . :)

Thank ya'll for the comments.

Alan - I understand. thats why I mentioned that I dont use the lighting mod. If people are attached to it then they really cant use my skies (or they would probably have to find other lighting settings).

Steve - I recommend you use REX. I do. I just use my skies with it. I tried their skies but they are just too 'heavy' for my tastes. besides that, I enjoy making my own. Its a creative outlet.

Just yesterday I had an extremely enjoyable flight that started at KHIO (PNW) in the Christen Eagle at 1:30pm with user weather. I had a cloud cover of either 4/8 or 5/8. not sure. I flew to KKLS and then north towards KCLS and then just all around visting all the airports but not landing.

It takes about a half hour for user weather to situate itself. The clouds even out better over time.

i think my skies look better over PNW for some reason. (especially at this time of year)

anyway...fly as you will. the skies are available to any who need/want something different.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love em

A fantastic set! Pics 2 and 9 are awesome :o

Cheers,

Derek

PS - Chewit mate, there's no need to quote the entire first post in every reply in every thread... use the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of the thread or just enter your post in the "Fast Reply" box rather than hitting the "Reply" button in the first post. ;)

Archived