FTX Central: AU and NA are okay but Default doesn't work

Pidder

Hi, after reinstalling my complete FSX with all your nice sceneries I had a crash while running FTX CENTRAL. It was possible to rebuilt the terrain.cfg and both Australia and North America seem to work well. But chosing the Default setting I cannot see a turning plane in the "Free Flight Window" of FSX. Is there any possibility to reset the "Standard Setting" of FTX CENTRAL? Which file are changing, when FTX CENTRAL is switching between the regions? I need the "Default"-Setting because coastlines in Europe are not correct, while FTX CENTRAL is switched to NA.

Hi Markus,

There must be something else wrong with your install as normally with FTXCentral switching to default it reverts to the stock textures, if it still shows FTX textures your backup is hosed.

As for the FTX NA changing the coastline of Europe sounds a bit far fetched as the files for NA have no relation or connection in any form or way with that.

So again there must be something else acting up.

I'd start with disabling all other addon sceneries that you may have to check on the Euro coastline issue.

As for the default texture issue, if you have Acceleration run a repair with that to possibly solve it.

but not knowing exactly what the issue maybe makes it a bit of trying to peek into the proverbial glass bowl for answers

Archived