Dmrich's Monday tour..July 21st

dmrich28

normal time  7am my time = 9pm Brisbane (-4utc)

340nm journey hitting Gladstone-Agnes Water-Mundubbera-Nanango-Mt.Brisbane-Coominya-Pittsworth

on orbx server, teamspeak.

sim time 8am.

don't care what ya bring just think of the strips we're hitting...  ;)

Hope to see you there.

Dave

ok..I've decided to make this a warplane trip, so I'm taking the "Spit" up for a spin and we'll do some touch and go's along the way.

Let me know if you're coming or not in this post since if I don't get more than 4 others to join, I'm not going to bother since it's so early for me..

Thanks,

Dave

7am you're Monday morning is Monday 9pm here ... I might be able to make it. It depends on how much aggro it would generate from the missus, but I might get there. Maybe later than 9.

The only warbirds I have though are the default P-51 and the Tiger Moth :( On that note, how does multiplayer work with add-on aircraft? If I don't have the real-air Spit but dmrich does and flies it what do I see?

Guest Aussieman

Regarding aircraft in multiplayer.

If one flyer has, for example the RA Spitfire and the other doesn't one of the default aircraft, usually the Cessna, will show instead. If all flyers have the RA Spit each will have that aircraft. Same with Tiger Moth. But don't be fooled. Some may have the JF/AH Tiger while others may have the Warwick Carter Tiger. Same as the first example with the RA Spit and the default Cessna.

Cheers

Pat

Archived