Thanks, Vashon

Tailgunner

Hey Tailgunner... great field, great plane, great pic! Just a quick question.... I guess that is the A2A Cub? If so, are you happy with it? I am interested in buying it, but not necessarily with the Accusim. Is it an OK plane without the Accusim?

Hey Tailgunner... great field, great plane, great pic! Just a quick question.... I guess that is the A2A Cub? If so, are you happy with it? I am interested in buying it, but not necessarily with the Accusim. Is it an OK plane without the Accusim?

Good question, Howard. Answer has to be no. I can't rate the A2A Cub among my best buys, and I very seldom roll it out of the hangar. I didn't expect a lively aircraft, but this one - mine, anyway - is absurdly sluggish in speed and control response. I never had a chance to fly a real one, but I can't believe they're as bad as that. I don't think Accusim has any performance benefit, and my personal view is that the added extras are hardly worth the extra cost, though they may well be on more complex A2A aircraft, like the B17.

Each to their own..... but I got the acusim add on with this and must say its a great plane to fly with this... really is and in my opinion, well worth it and a great plane to discover those new airfields!

But, like I said.. it is a matter of opinion.. :)

Each to their own..... but I got the acusim add on with this and must say its a great plane to fly with this... really is and in my opinion, well worth it and a great plane to discover those new airfields!

But, like I said.. it is a matter of opinion.. :)

I agree to the fullest! The A2A with acusim is a real fun plane to fly. Better go SLOW and LOW.

Cheers,

Hank

Archived