Thank you! and Great Ocean Road travels

Greyfoxut

Hello everyone and thank you orbx team for trying to improve something which I never though anyone would bother with! I absolutely love everything in my newly acquired AU Blue.

Since FS2002 my dad and I have been trying to fly along the coast and work out where we are (I can tell you quite the challenge) usually I think it was more imagination than anything but now with AU Blue it has jumped leaps and bounds with the beach mapping and the excellent landclass.

Sadly though we were a tiny bit disappointed with the lack of small towns along the coast namely Peterborough, Port Campbel Port Phillip bay and a larger busier Apollo Bay. I did read that due to the small size of these towns that SP2 would address these problems I was just wondering if that would be corrected?, I am very happy just this would be an excellent addition for my flight simming.

If a fix is ever done for this area, is there any chance of adding the Anglesea river and the power station and golf course? great VFR point for nav through to Lorne or Apollo bay.

Archived