Zipping about QLD

And its a lovely little thing too. Oh and I won the spot landing comp tonight. B) 2 out of 2 right on the money.

It slips beautifully and its very volourful so MP flying is stacks of fun.

Not too long to go now. I think it will be out before the NGX. :P

Really like these shots , something pure and simple . Looks like Ant has the right approach to building his aircraft - detail. If its the same quality as we have come to expect then count me in. I lack an ultralight . Thanks.

I can hardly wait , I know someone who flies the Beta version , I'm green with envy.

I fly a old FS2004 model in FSX , but this one is a quantum leap in every aspect.

This is the ultimate for FTX down low scenery viewing.

Nice shots.

Cheers

Karol

I belive it will be released very soon, having been on the beta team and having spent many hours flying ultalights I can vouch for this bird, you can get upclose and personal really easily , the throttle response and flight characteristic are spot on I remember doing river runs a 50ft in my thruster and this felt almost the same remember the drifter is a tandem and as a result a bit quicker, also the view upfront is incredible, if youve never flown one then the nearest i can describe is a motorbige with wings, truly amazing way to have fun low and slow.

cheers

Ken

Archived