Teaser of an upcoming flight

Woutertje

As mentioned elsewhere i was going to fly another leg in the tour down to PNW i'm doing. Well, here is a small teaser shot to wet the appetite. I'll most likely will make a post about this leg coming night.

Posted Image

Hope you like it, as always are comments and advice welcome,

Kind regards,

Wouter

Thanks for all the kind words, but don't get too excited about the rest of the shots just yet, i don't know if they will live up to the expectations. I still have to finish the flight since real life has a habit of interfering with this great hobby. Somehow my boss deems my attendance at work necessary.

For the questions, yes it's a cub, and yes it's the A2A one with accu-sim. The paint comes from avsim, it also has a well lived in vc, i'll include a shot in my later post. Just search for "urs burkhardt". He has made a couple and they are all excellent in my opinion. They are also for different versions like the float and tundra version.

I choose to put up this shot since i found it beautifull but also cause it doesn't spoil anything of the environment of the flight. And i really like the lighting in it.

Kind regards,

Wouter.

Archived