Which airport first?

capthill

Hello everyone,

I'm looking at getting some FTX airports for AUS to go with the scenery etc but there is soooo much choice!

Any recomendations/favorites?

Any help, much appreciated......by the way, i'm a heavies fan (airbus X, PMDG etc) so looking to pick some airports that will link well with potential flights

The quality of airfields is fantastic.

Anyone spot my means of transport?

Posted Image

Rich

When presented with that dilemma, got them all (slowy). Well all except Canberra as I am a bush/GA flier. I'd say for heavies you'd like Brisbane, Canberra and Cairns to start. Don't forget to get all the OZx freebies!

Fine picture here, taken from an interesting point of view - like it very much!

... and me too would go for the freeware first, but very soon afterwards it would actually be Cairns i think or Canberra - as there will be a fantastic cityline update too in the near furture!

The Airbus on the taxiway!

My suggestion is to start with Melbourne, then continue up the coast through Canberra and then Brisbane. One of my first AU Airport purchases was Melbourne, and I loved taking the PMDG 747 between Launceston (freeware) and Melbourne. Now I take it between Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane and Launceston! Next on the list is Cairns, if and when I make it out of PNW, PFJ and NRM... ;)

Archived