Is it possible to uninstall Portland Cityscape?

Noel

[PRE-FILLED CONTENT] Before asking for support, please make sure you have entered your ordernumber in your signature. If you have not done this, you will not receive support until you have done so. Thank you for your understanding!

Looks fantastic, but it unfortunately has challenged my computer's processing capabilities making it hard to fly around Portland with disabling alot of what I like to run in terms of autogen density and all other settings.  It's a very nice freebie but I'm just not ready for it.  Can you uninstall, or is it a case of restoring then reinstalling PNW?

Sorry, my order number's in my other OS!  But my NRM order number is handy:  FSS0091644 

Noel

Hi Noel,

Portland cityscape is totally contained within its own folder tree, with only 1 file outside

So to remove it completely:

- Browse to FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA and delete the FTX_AA_KPDX_CITYSCAPE folder

- Browse to FSX\ORBX\Scripts and delete scenerylib_US_KPDX_CITYSCAPE.cfg, then double click the FTXconfigurator.exe (silent operation)

All gone, no need to reinstall PNW or anything ;)

Sweet!  I will save it for when I upgrade my machine, or dial back settings and enjoy what I can of it.  I landed there last evening after a longish flight and it really slowed down to 14-15 frames which I don't see anywhere else.  Really well done though!

Thanks for your reply Tim

Archived