Realair Beechcraft Duke???

hutchie

Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows how the Beecraft Duke is going?it is going to be a awesome aircraft.  i have looked on their website and there has been no news on it. Thanks

Oh yes, that is definitely a plane to look forward to  8) I'm afraid that unless one works for Realair it is impossible to comment on the how and the when. I certainly hope very soon  :)

I have been waiting on news of the aeroworx Super King Air for FSX for a long time, my favourite aircraft in FS9. Any inquiries on the aeroworx site are usually met with no answer or abrupt replies. I know release dates are hard to give sometimes, but even some news or photos of development would keep up the interest as ORBX does. I have now lost interest in aeroworx and are going to purchase the digital aviation cheyenne - and I bet i am not the only customer they have lost.

If you had the B200 for FS9, you will know that Aeroworx are legendary for the slowness of their updates, as well as for the detail of their projects. There is every chance the FSX version of the B200 will not be released for a long time, so you did the right thing opting to try other alternatives. If the FSX version of the B200 released before FS11, I will count it as a pleasant surprise.

Cheers,

Noel.

petejohno, go for the DA Piper Cheyenne mate, it is a brilliant aircraft, the VC cockpit is simply superb, and Butch is making some great Aussie repaints for it as we speak, its well worth the money.

Archived