Stop teasing

macca22au

Au Blue and AU Gold, the freeware 1.2 airports and the Mooney VC are phenomenal.

Now there's AI to come,

And then all of those upgraded airports.. YLIL etc etc

And YMML - the credit card is ready.

I waits and I salivates, and I waits some more....  Your entire enterprise is the biggest shot in the arm that simming in Australia has ever had.

Thank you

Funny Recipe this 'eh ....

1 Group of dedicated enthusiasts

Add unlimited ideas  + ability to think outside the box (ie what the SDK say is possible)

Bake it together in the furnace of creativity.

Result  A level of simulation that some, including MS thought near impossible.

Yet another Aussie Company has shown that results can be had from basic tools already available.

I could'nt agree more guys, every time i fly in FSX now with all these extras installed, i cant help thinking how far we have come from the early days of Flight Simulator 98!

That was the first FS version i ever bought, and i can remembr thinking at the time..... "Isnt technology amazing, being able to navigate a choice of aircraft anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own home."

Now 10 years down the line, compare FS98 with what we have today, the difference is almost beyond words!

To think i only used to be a casual simmer, but since stumbling upon FTX i have become hooked! I've said it before and i'll say it again, i have never seen such a fantastic online community as that present on this forum, it's a great thing to be a part of.

Russ.

Archived