About active region

fjsflight

Hello,

FTXCentral switches the autogen and other related files,

So if flying in North America choose [North America], and if flying in Australia choose [Australia], or to turn off ORBX scenery choose [Default]

Its advisable to switch FTXCentral to [Default] if you are installing any non-ORBX scenery

Hello,

So if flying in North America choose [North America], and if flying in Australia choose [Australia], or to turn off ORBX scenery choose [Default]

Its advisable to switch FTXCentral to [Default] if you are installing any non-ORBX scenery

Hi TIM

I know that,But if i want fly form YSSY(Australia) to seattel(North America)on same time,then i need turn off FSX to switch to "North America" IN FLYING?

Hello,

Hi TIM

I know that,But if i want fly form YSSY(Australia) to seattel(North America)on same time,then i need turn off FSX to switch to "North America" IN FLYING?

I must admit I have been wondering about this too, especially when there are more regions available like New Zealand.  Kind of a tricky one I guess.

Cheers

Jimmy

Archived