YMML no correct ILS approach

Andrea

Posted Image

Hello to FTX Communiy and Thank You fot FTX products for fsx, I've this problem with Melbourne V2 approach, I receive good signal for LOC/App bt not correct allign with runway, I' ve download last airac for PMDG, I use TrafficX for traffic and free AU Traffic V3 for Australia; I try to reinstall all starting with Blue sp3 scenery and try with other plane but nothing; have you some tips for this?

tank you very much for support and sorry for my english

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Welcome too the forums.

Too be honest, looking at that shot you look like you are right on the runway. Meaning that there is nothing wrong with the ILS or ORBX product.

Too test if I'm correct take a shot closer too the runway, when the ILS is more accurate.

Cheers,

Dylan

Hi Andrea,

To my eye it does look like the ILS indication in that path is correct .. that is to say, you seem to be to the right of the extended runway centre-line.

Is there a later shot you could post of landing Rwy 27, or late finals?  That would certianly help to clarify.

I can't quite make out the heading you have dialled in for the approach  ..?

Misalignment of ILS and runway headings can be caused by registry errors.... try using the Flight1 freeware registry fix... It worked for me when I noticed that the MD11X was constantly offtrack en route and not lining up on the ILS correctly. Ran the fix, it is a simple exe file, and after that, the MD11X tracks dead centre...

Try it out at : http://www.flight1software.com/files/FS_Registry_Repair.exe

Andrew

Hi Tim and Andrew, ok :) I've resolved with the Registry Repair, I 've a good ILS align to land, and I've unistall IE9 and reinstall Ie8 and FTX Central works fine, thank you for support me, a little question for NIGS system, I try some gate (D14/D12) and not see the correct signal. Thank you very much for help!

Andrea

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those NIGs are not functional at this stage, I hope to spend some time to further develop them in a few months when i have my current project finished, I have a number of things for YMML V2 that i need to patch. For now i am making notes of what you the end user pick up as needing fixing. But i cannot guarantee these types of NIGS will work fully as native FSX is a bit harder to deal with.

Archived