FSX Tutorial website?

andrew22222

Hi,

I'm trying to find a website that contained FSX tutorials and if I remember right they also used Orbx scenery in the movies. They added one tutorial at a time, the commentators voice was a bit OTT but the site was pretty informative and the graphics very up to date.

No idea what happened to my bookmark.

Anyone else have a bookmark that may be this site?

Thanks,

Andrew

Thanks to you both. Yes that was the website. I remember seeing it quite a while ago and wanted to see what the site progressed into.

Looks like it took the opposite direction I was hoping for  :(

Many thanks,

Andrew

What direction were you hoping for?

C.

Chris was always very up-front about his plans, including taking the idea behind Aviator90 and doing more advanced training as a paid subscription service. He's put a tremendous amount of work into it so far, and the results are very interesting and informative IMO.

Chris was always very up-front about his plans, including taking the idea behind Aviator90 and doing more advanced training as a paid subscription service. He's put a tremendous amount of work into it so far, and the results are very interesting and informative IMO.

Agree on that!!

AoA "lessons" so to say, are allways very carefully done - at least as far as i can say so far - but i am pretty sure that this won´t change!

Some very use- and helpful stuff there - also making some great fun as well!

I was almost interested in the online subscription until I got the all the emails. Got 2 emails after signing up to see the free videos, another 2 emails the next day, one the day after and three today is going a bit overboard.

Think I'll give it a miss.

Archived