Racing the water for 30 sec.....

alainneedle1

Can you guys tell me if after posting a vid. on youtube you are getting stutterings???  I look at the original vid. and there is no stutterings and when I look at the same vid. on youtubes I see some??  Why is that, anybody with an answer?....When watching directly from youtube it's not as bad...

Anyway here I am racing the water....

No stutters ........ and on a low end laptop!

So you don't see any stutters....hummm....maybe I need to update something some where....thank you.

Ditto here the stutters are small but still there. Same on youtube.

OK some do some don't, I found why I'm seeing some stutterings.......cause I'm an idiot, I'm running on 4GB of rams right now cause I sent out one of the stick (defective) to be repaired.......pfff....how dumd do I have to be not to remember that......  :o

Brainsfart......... ::)

Did you render it into a smaller size, or upload the raw fraps video file to youtube?

I uploaded the raw file on youtube, does it make a difference if you render a smaller file?

If yes how do you do that? I'm still learning on how to make a vid.

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other thats a freeware from windows, okay for editing videos to smaller size. Try to get the bitrate to same size as youtube uses, i think thats the problem there. I've used 8,6M bitrate for rendering, and render into .wmv . Buttersmooth, and alot smaller filesize than fraps. Fraps has best quality video recording, but it comes with a prize; file size.

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other thats a freeware from windows, okay for editing videos to smaller size. Try to get the bitrate to same size as youtube uses, i think thats the problem there. I've used 8,6M bitrate for rendering, and render into .wmv . Buttersmooth, and alot smaller filesize than fraps. Fraps has best quality video recording, but it comes with a prize; file size.

You lost me here....

Where do you see the bitrate in window movie maker to render into .vmv??

Archived