Just wanna say Thanks

Tim Harris

Guys your FTX blue is AWESOME, it makes Megascenery look like a bucket of shit (no joke)

I will be getting the others shortly

I last flew flightsim back with FS2002, but last month I got a new computer (E8400 3.0ghz, 8800GT 512mb, 4 GB ram, WinXP, 24inchwidescreen) and i bought FSX :D OMGZ the difference

THEN!!! I found FTX because I remembered something about a VOZ for FS2004 a friend had, so went hunting blah blah blah

here i am ppl

and loving it

P.s wheres my hometown airstrip Katoomba? Im learning to fly there in a Jabaru soon so want to hone up on landing there, it was in "fs2004/VOZ 1.6" at my friends house

im DLing ftx freeware 1.2 atm so fingers crossed

Guest Aussieman

P.s wheres my hometown airstrip Katoomba? Im learning to fly there in a Jabaru soon so want to hone up on landing there, it was in "fs2004/VOZ 1.6" at my friends house

Patience grasshopper, I have placed it on my to do list unless someone wants to do it instead. I have Bathurst and an updated Temora with the third runway and new extended museum apron.

At the moment I am trying to get my head around sBuilder and ADE for scenery design.

Perhaps in the next few days I may put the others on the backburner and do Katoomba as it is not too far from me either.

So hang in there mate.

Cheers

Pat

Guest Aussieman

Tim,

I use sBuilder and ADE for my airports. Still learning both. Both very daunting for first time users. Need to work through tutorials first.

As for the SDK not sure if the updates are standalone as I have the Delux version which had the SDK included.

Cheers

Pat

I have just installed SDK Accelerator but fails and says it requires the SDK version fron CD1 deluxe.

I had then to i nstall the deluxe version, then SDK SP1 and then the ACCelerator or SDK SP2 now all ok,

SDK at all.

regardsĀ  Jorge

Archived