Aircraft starting up in carpark

aviator49

Hello Team,

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to all the team.

Ok, I have been having a few problems of late with 2 airports in particular, YPMQ and YSTW. When I load my flights with FSX, my aircraft loads in the carpark at both airports. Never had this issue before. The only things that I have added to FSX lately is YBUD, YSCB etc. I am pretty sure I have all the correct patches and fixes required.

If you require more information or a picture, I will do my best to help out my end.

Regards

Sam

I have not flown out of these two ports in some time, just fired up at the two of them, and they started on the runways.. sounds silly, but you are not starting from saved flights are you? other than that I can think of no reason for your problem, sorry.

Hello teecee,

Thanks for your reply teecee. Most of my flights are created with FS Commander and generally VFR with smaller aircraft. Its very annoying. I am pretty sure it is more than a saved flight, but I do not know how to fix it.

Regards

Sam

Hello Ian,

Thanks for your help Ian. There is is an obvious problem, as it now appears at a few of my other FTX airports YSCH, YPEC, just to name a few. I have tried using only FSX to create a flight and still have the same issue. I have not used any saved flights I am able to start on the run way no probs at all airports. I am not sure, but it maybe a scenery or texture issue perhaps. I am more than happy to take a screen shot if this will help. I have not made any other changes to my system and I am just baffled.

All help and input is much appreciated.

Regards

Sam

Archived